Sunday 26 June 2011

Better late than never...right?

I think that our last entry, if I'm correct, was in September 2008. Crikey. Quite a while ago.

I'm going to go into details of the state of KH over the coming days, but first I'd like to publicly assure any old fans who may wander past this little blog, that after several years out of action, the KH team are back together and working their asses off to bring you the show you fell in love with back in 2006/2007.

And that's not just another false promise. No, we've got three scripts completed for the second season, with another nearing completion. And a fifth is also about to be finished. So that's nearly 5 out of 13 scripts done already! And that's all on top of the 13 from season one, which will be re-released at some point towards the end of the year or start of 2012.

So, more from me very soon, but again, I'm very excited to confirm on this old and lost blog of ours that Knight's Haven is back in action.

No comments: